This year, the Chelsea Art Show raised over $14,000 towards local charities.
- A defibrillator for Longbeach Place Adult Education Centre.
- VCAL students industry & enterprise at Patterson River Secondary College - setting up a functioning cafe at the school run by students serving staff, students and public.
- An infrared camera for Edithvale CFA, helping them to search for casualties in smoke-filled rooms.
- Building renovations for Carrum Coast Guard.
- A donation to Winter Warmers to supply blankets, food vouchers and socks for needy families in winter
- Chelsea Historical Society
- Chelsea Occasional Care
CFA Thermal Imaging Camera
Chelsea Rotary contributed $2000 towards the cost of this important piece of equipment. The camera helps firefighters to locate people in dark, smoke-filled environments and is sensitive enough to detect recent footprints. It has other operational modes that can detect hot spots and help identify fire sources as well as hazardous material leaks. It can also hold up to 2 hours of normal video, allowing operations to be reviewed for training purposes.